Monday, July 4, 2011

A 'what the' moment!

The other day I handed over a bottle of SK-II whitening spots specialist to my mum who's always happy to receive freebies courtesy of P&G. This product is basically like a serum and the packaging is like parfum where you would literally squeeze droplets on any pigments on your face in order to 'whiten' and even out your skin tone. It is specifically aimed at targeting pigments (aka dark dots around your face caused by sun/old age) both under and on the surface of your facial skin. My mum couldn't be happier to show this off to my dad.

Then the next day, my dad asks me 'Where is my sample of SK-II Whitening spots specialist'? What the? I thought.. First thought was, when were you ever into prestige skincare? I then replied 'Don't you guys share the same bathroom? You guys can't share the same bottle meh?'

'Nope, your mum is using it all to herself and is not sharing at all!' replied the very unhappy chap.

My oh my! what has happened to my parents?.... all this... in the name of SK-II!