So for the past five/two months, I/we have been travelling to places away from YCK to eat.
Now since Mr M loves food, his nose can somehow smell food even if its kilometres away! So one evening while we were walking back from the MRT, Mr M's nose noticed there was food nearby. So he excitedly said 'Babe, I think there's a food court nearby'. I confidently replied 'no.. not in YCK. The agent's already told me that.. it's probably the neighbourhood's cooking'. 'oh ..ok then', was Kelv's disappointed response.
Then, fast forward a week later. Mr M comes back into the house exclaiming 'THERE IS A HAWKER CENTRE
NEARBY OUT HOUSE!! The condo's security guard told me exactly where to go!'. Within 10mins later, we were running to see this 'food haven'.
Seven minutes later after walking through all the HDB flats, Voila! An entire Hawker Centre within 500metres of our place. Not only that, there's also a wet market, local grocery stores or what the Singaporeans call it 'the aunty shop' where you can buy every household goods for half the price of a supermarket. There was also three different types of food court (2 outdoor & 1 indoor with airconditioning!). We couldn't belive it! I think the best news of all was when Mr M found out that the food court opens 24hrs seven days a week! He was definitely one happy Jan..
Boy did I feel so stupid not knowing all these shops were literally under our nose!
Hmm.. I think our new discovery is going to be very very dangerous...
*God please make our friends fat..
*God please make our friends fat..
