Here's our little bubba at 29weeks weighing at 1.5kg & is 29cm long.
You can see on the left of his enlarged head & face looking up and the start to his chubby torso!
You can see on the left of his enlarged head & face looking up and the start to his chubby torso!
Ain't he cute?! little does he know that the more he grows, the more he will lose his mansion space in my tummy. Can't wait to have him out in 11weeks time!
p/s Today we went for our 29wks scan & thank God I've only put on 1.5kg since my last gynae visit a month ago! yay I did it... I only put on less than 2kg just as the doctor's requested :) so proud of myself.. So all up I have gained 11kg since pre-pregnancy. I'm now 69.2kg nearly reaching the big 7-0! yikes!
