I told him in advance already that he would have to pay rent via being my slave over the weekend. So the poor guy, while Kelv was working, I made him carry all my grocery bags. I also forced him to play tennis with my hubby as Mr M desperately need to exercise even though Kev didn't really want to play tennis.. hahaha... I also made Kev who currently works for Canon to give me a quick run down of what is a digital SLR camera & what each of the lenses mean. I also made him clean all of my viruses on my computer as he had license to Kaspersky Virus Protection. Now my work PC usually have Norton anti-virus software. But to my horror, after our PC Dr explained it to me, I realised that only certain softwares protect certain viruses. So that meant if I wanted to protect against specific viruses, I had to get a software that specifically protect against those viruses. So thank God he gave me his license to Kaspersky Internet Security. He spent about 3hrs installing the program & cleaning up all the viruses on my computer. In total I had about 13 viruses & my stupid Norton anti virus scanner never detected it! yikes! Thank God for Kev who cleaned them all up for me! yay!
Anyway, poor Kev had to also put up with Kelv & I trying to match make him to our friend Luanna. Hahaha.. so funny! Kev had such a great time with us that on the last day of his stay he said to me 'if you weren't leaving the country, I would say to you this will be the last time I will ever visit you in Singapore again.. '. hahaha.. of course we were all joking around! I felt a bit bad that we weren't as good of a host as we'd like to be! But Kev.. I hope u still enjoyed your weekend with us & thank you for visiting us before we head off home!! ;) Here are the piccies!
Dim Sum at Bosses - Vivo City over looking Sentosa
(gosh the restaurant's ambience was stunning & the food was divine too!)
Our last meal - Dinner at Sushi Tei - Taka
