Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back to Self!

It's been a week since I came back from the dreaded day/overnight at the hospital. I was planning to write about it but since the events that happened were all so traumatic, I've decided to just let it go..
After all, the year is ending, let bygones be bygones!

Anyhow, after 3 days of staying in bed & not being able to go downstairs (cos I was struggling to climb up the stairs), I am now 100% back to self. Praise God! What's more I was able to get my hugs & cuddles from my little one which absolutely made my day! yay!



So here I am with my super dooper hair cut (which I absolutely hated at the start but am now getting used to it!) ready for a new beginning from 2009!



p/s Thank you to my cous Steph, Chai, YZ, Linda for ringing me to see how I was and for LW/Jeff and Wongie for visiting me while I was sick. But most of all, I want to thank my two mothers for looking after me & my bub all too well when I was bedridden. You guys all rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness!!! What happened? Good to know that you are totally fine now. Must take good care of yourself as you need to take care of your little one too. God Bless!!!