Here are the changes we've noticed:
1) Zachariah now also add his own unique language & tone into his cries. Sometimes, it sounds like he is speaking in tongues (no kd!) and on other times, it sounds like he is having a go at his parents b/c he would only emphasise certain words as if to say 'I am NOT HAPPY with you!'.It's very very cuuutteeee!
2) He doesn't poo as much as before perhaps it's b/c he's now on formula (NAN) for 2 feeds of the 6 feeds per day & also because his feeds are getting stretched longer. But my bub still poos at least once per day. He now drinks on avg 180ml-200ml (from 120ml)
3) He loves to bend his body forward when he is pooing - After a feed, I usually put him on my lap with him looking at me while I do the 'oooohh' look on my face which signals to him to poo (it works too!). Usually, he would sit just as he is & starts to push making all sorts of moans & groans with me holding his tiny hands. But these past two weeks, I've noticed he loves to bend forward. It really looks like my bub is in labour & I am his support partner getting the baby or in this case poo out of him. So funny!
4) Ever since he reached 3 months, I have noticed he is salivating non-stop. I think his teeth must be starting to come out soon because he loves putting things in his mouth to chew & his saliva would just dripple out from his mouth non-stop. On average, He would use about 4 facewash/bib per day because it would be soaking wet each time!
5) He is very playful especially in the morning at around 6-7am when I pick him up from the cot. He is all ready to start the day where as poor mummy just wants to go back to sleep. The times where I am too lazy to pick him up & decide to sleep in a few more minutes, I just hear him talking to his hanging mobile toys non-stop.
6) He now loves to look at himself. When I let him see the mirror first thing in the morning, he would jump in excitement then begins to stare at himself religiously... golly I think I've taught my bub how to be vain! I also let him see a blown up photo of himself laughing his head off every day in our rumpus room and without fail, his reaction would always be a shy laugh or an excited laugh cos he knows that the boy in the photo is himself. Amazing!

3 comments:
he is jus so CUTE! n u wat ... u can start potty train him oledy. After his morning feed, put him on his potty (but u mus b patience wif him ...to sit wif him n make the "ooooh" sound - to get him into a system 2 pooh in d morning) or if tis dun work, make his sit on d potty after each feed. hope tis work for u! steph
oh! did u start washing his mouth using cotton balls? if not, u can start oledy. steph
what? cotton in his mouth! alamak.. wouldn't the fluff come off the cotton & then into his tummy? and if I stick something in his mouth, wouldn't he want to vomit? can not leh..
and yes, my mother has been pestering me non-stop to buy a pottie for Zach! She told me to potty train him now..It's going to be one interesting experience!
Post a Comment