Here are the changes:
1) For the first time ever on Wednesday night, we discovered Zach actually now cries when stranger picks him up that means... he can now cleary recognise who his parents are! *Heart melts* Not only that, when I walk into the room, he smiles too and his head wanders everywhere I go in the room... so geh-boh ah my son!
2) I have given him a new toy to play with now that he's 3 months old... and he absolutely loves it especially putting it in his mouth! Arghh!
3) He loves is when I swing him up in the air to touch the nemo on his light bowl in his bedroom ceiling. Everytime I do this, he laughs his head off so much so that he gets hiccups. So so cute!
4) He now sleeps for a 5hr stretch. Yeppee for his parents :)

5) He loves it when mummy reads to him. He literally talks to the cartoons on each page *Heart melts* I also get a bit teary when I read him the 'Tinderbox' or 'Thumberlina' story books because those were the exact books that my mother read to her little girl not too long ago....
6) And yes, he still LOVES his cartoons on his bolster. Here is daddy putting his bolster behind his head & Zach just continued to laugh even with his hiccups!
Funny thing was I had to leave Zach with LW to attend a long important call. As soon as I got back, I see LW holding Zach in one hand & stirring her pearls in another as if she was supermum. Wah.. not bad ler.. JIA YOU LW JIA YOU!
We also went to visit baby Kate who was born on Dec 1st at 2.2kg. She is much bigger now & is sooo cute! Mummy Poh Lee was very proud & doing well in deed. Lastly, we also went to mummy's mother's group where Zach had a lot of friends the same age as him. The best part was that, they all live within 1km radius! We are all practically neighbours! Oh and Zach finally got to meet his cousin Isaac & aunty Roseanne (Mr M's sister) & uncle Roger! His cousin Isaac was all over his little biao di the whole night!
We also went to one of my friend Alex from mother's group's house to pop champers and celebrate Christmas while cheering on for the year that all of our bubs were born. Busy week in deed for mummy & Zach!
