It is now 4:09am
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
So today at my parents place, I was checking my email & discovered that Air Asia was giving 500,000 free seats away. All you had to do was pay for the admin cost & airport tax!! The only catch was that you could only book online at GMT + 08:00 which means it's AEST 3AM over here!
So... since I am desperately needing to go to Malaysia to get my IC renewed, I was determined to be one of those 500K person!
I set my alarm for 2:55am. As soon as it rang, I jumped out of my bed to the freezing cold wee hours of the morning & grabbed for my laptop. I had put my laptop on sleep mode so that I could turn it on ASAP & go smack bang onto the airasia website.
To my disappointment (although I was expecting it), the stupid server kept on timing out because soooooo many crazy ppl like me were also trying to book a bargain. But, like I've said, I was DETERMINED to get those tickets. I spent the next 40minutes clicking & selecting my itinery dates for like THIRTY TIMES until....I FINALLY GOT THROUGH!!
I then spent another 20minutes getting the stupid payment process through which froze on me TWICE (but thank God I could go back).
NET, 1 HOUR LATER at 4AM in my PJs shivering my butt off, I am proud to say.....
MR & MRS M ARE GOING TO KL, MALAYSIA FOR 5 DAYS & ALL WE PAID WAS AUD$240 in TOTAL FOR THE 2 of US!!
(that is like half the airfare we paid to Perth & we thought that was a bargain!)
(that is like half the airfare we paid to Perth & we thought that was a bargain!)
YAY.... PENANG CHAR KUEY TEOW & BLACK HOKKIEN MEE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!
TO ALL MY COUSINS/RELATIVES...
I SHALL SEE YOU SOON!
I SHALL SEE YOU SOON!
I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! :)

3 comments:
my heart kept pounding ... for a moment i tot u didn't manage 2 get thru ur booking.... but now I M SO SO SO HAPPY! Can't wait to c u guys too!!!! :-) So wen u'l b back? Quick let us noe d dates la ... haiya. Will u b staying @ our place or in S'ban?? so so so excited! luv steph
Aww... Congrats... dunno how you do it cos everytime i tried to get that kind of bargain, i just couldn't get the deal. probably my internet isn't good enough.
great to know that you are coming back. I also booked the ticket for 4 of us to go Hong Kong end Nov for 5 days too. I managed to booked the tickets quite fast. Lucky me.... So see u soon in KL. U can stay over at my place too and spend time with Jayden & Jerald.
Post a Comment