Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dialogue: I love Exercise!

Ever since my mummy told me that I have too much puppy fat, she has constantly been putting me on a strict exercise regime. I used to really hate being in the playgym. But since I am now five and a half months old, my neck muscles have become stronger. So I can finally say 'I luurrrvvvveeee my tummy time!' so much so that I always roll onto my tummy everytime mummy puts me in the playgym.

Occasionally, she would reward me with some chocolates but instead of me crawling forward to get them, I, for some reason always crawl backwards. Haiz...I wonder when I will ever get to taste chocolate?

Then after the treat that I never had, my mummy puts me into my next exercise equipment > The jolly jumper! Mummy says I now need to jump off the calories. I reckon at this rate, I am going to be as strong as daddy in no time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, qtpie... your mummy bullied you, did she? how could she put the choc in front of you and not let you have it hor? so cruel. hahaha. and all the exercise that she made you do. but you are soooooo cuuteeeeee with or without exercising. hahaha