Saturday, February 21, 2009

Linda's Hens

I haven't had a girl's night out for a super long time! So tonight, I left my bub with the hub, and off I went to let my hair down. I was off to Linda, one of my highschool g/f's Hen's. I must say, I absolutely enjoyed it to bits! The night was filled with LOL and loads of entertainment. The venue was held at Copacabana in Fitzroy. We had heaps of fun dancing the night away like a high school girl all over again... and I didn't end up getting home until 1am! *giggles*

Latina & hip hop dances as entertainment for the night..

And there was also Linda's entertainment of the night. The poor girl had so many challenges to complete throughout the night. The included getting a guy to peck her on the cheek, getting a guy that has to be a stranger to eat life savers off her top and pay for it (she managed to get $5 off one guy!), stand on a chair and dance erotically and you get the drift. The hen I must say was such a good sport. She completed all of the challenges & made all of us chicks laugh our heads off!