Being married to two fisherman wanna-bes for my mother and I means every public holiday or any day off we have is by default a fishing day. This means, Z & I are dragged out of our beds at like 7:30am in the morning (earlier than going to work here!) just to make it in time for the high tide period. So while the two fishermen is out at sea determined to put food on the table for us, my mother & I played with Zach, took gezillion photos of him and of course went for a stroll along the beach. I would like to say it was a relaxing day, but because we had to be dragged out of bed so early, I will phrase it instead to be a 'tiring' day. The two men ended up catching about 8 fish today! Not a bad effort! steam fish here we come!
The two fisherman on a hard day's work at sea
Clearly, my little one is ready for solids!
"mmm.. Gimme mummy.. gimme!"
His tongue has still not disappeared...
Here's me with the funky sunnies that my Ah Mah bought for me
(which is still a little too big for my small little face)
While walking along the beach, I discovered that the beach is actually open to dogs too! which means I have to be extra careful not to step on dog poo!
Wai Poh playing with me and teaching me how my foot looks like (and perhaps taste like too! oh dear!)
To wrap up the day, it was off to a nice Chinese Restaurant for dinner.
Did I mention just how much my little one is ready for his solids? Here he is banging on the table demanding for his dinner to be served & then hanging his legs up in the air like nobody's business... zhen de mei you jia jiao! haiz...

1 comment:
omg! zach is so cute n u noe wat... he's got ur eyes (so big!)
steph
Post a Comment