Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st Mother's Day

I remember celebrating Mother's Day last year in Singapore with my hubby. It was not a full mother's day celebration because at that time Zach was only 22weeks old & not yet out into the world. It didn't feel complete without having a child in your presence to celebrate the occasion with.

So this year being my 1st real Mother's Day, I felt so blessed with my two babies celebrating 'my' day with me. My husband was such a sweetheart. He had bought me a DVD storage unit, my fav 3-in-1 romantic comedy DVD as well as a box of Belgium choccies for me to sit back, relax & be pampered (cos he knows how much I love watching romantic comedy movies!). It actually brought tears to my eyes because I really was not expecting Mr M to get me anything at all. I really thought it would just be any other day and if anything it would my own mother's day instead of mine. Boy was it a nice surprise!



At night, we went to celebrate the occasion with my parents at New Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant. My goodness, I have never seen so many people on a Sunday night for dinner before! The line was so long & the restaurant was full house! This restaurant is definitely renown for its bad service. Every time we go there, the service goes from bad to worse. However, despite its poor service, we still go back there because of its delicious food! All their Chinese roast meats are simply finger lickin' good (especially their roast Duck) mmmMMMMM....

A Very Happy Mother's Day to all you mummies out there :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy "b-lated" mother's day to u too! boy! Zach has the sweetest smile ever, he is so cute ...
luv, steph