Jen, Hazel, David, Mr M & Mrs M
After church, our dear couple friend David & Jennifer who has always taken us to church & dropping us at the nearest MRT every single Sunday without fail took us for our farewell dim sum lunch at Yishun. They ordered a feast & we had plenty of leftovers! So very generous of them.
To top it off, I told them that I was looking for a up & down swing hammock for our little one as I was reminded to buy one after seeing it at my cous sis Jeanne's house in JB last weekend. Also the fact that I used to sleep in them when I was young & that Australia don't sell it, I knew I had to get it before we went back home. So I asked around & Jen and David took it as their own mission to find it for us. Finally after going to two places & doing our price check, we ended up buying it at Ang Mo Kio Central for SG$250 that can hold up to 60kg! (yay it runs electronically! so I don't need to sit next to the baby and rock it up and down! very efficient :) Jen joked that she too can sleep in it.. so true in deed! We also got a rocking chair for baby as well. All up we spent $288.
Then out of no where, Jen & David hands over a whole heap of money into my hand as they wanted to buy it for our little one. Then the fight began with both parties throwing this money around. Finally we gave in as they were so stubborn & insisted on us taking it for baby's sake. We were sooooo touched by their sweet gesture & extreme generosity! They have been such a blessing to us from day one. We are really going to miss this great couple whom both Kelv & I have learned so much from them being such great parents to their two teenage sons & who always put Christ as the head of their household.
Praise God for awesome brother & sister in Christ!
