After I wrote about the post regarding my friends/family getting more nervous than we are about the arrival of our little one, I received more phone calls/sms on the weekend asking me yet again whether or not I have delivered.
First was from my girlfriend Hien who asked me which hospital I was in as she thought I'd already delivered. Next was darling Chai who yet again sms'd me to ask if I was in labour. Then it was my dear cous Steph who rang me from Malaysia only to be disappointed to hear me pick up on the other line.. haha... Then the cutest of all, my g/f Wongie who came over to catch up with me on Sat evening and ended up staying the whole night cos she wanted to wait with me for my 'water to break' so she can be the first person with me during my labour (sorry LW! you've got competition! ha!).
Oh and it doesn't end there either... now I'm getting sms from friends in Singapore congratulating me on the birth of our baby who apparently is called 'David'. hahaha.. both Kelv & I just can't stop laughing.. We can really feel the pressure of getting baby Minga out now!
But no, we have to thank all of our friends & family who have been so caring to ring us so frequently for the past weeks.. There I was thinking I can just secretly sneak into labour & surprise everyone with the baby news.. but for some reason, I think it's inevitable that some ppl will find out when I'll eventually be in labour (eg. miss persistent LW who's still ringing me nearly every day from work!).
