The day has finally come for Chai & Guaran to wed after at least five years of courtship. In the morning at 8:30am, I went over to be one of her 'sisters' while her handsome groom & his 'brothers' came at around 9:30am ready to pick up his bride. Of course there were some traditional challenges they had to do before Chai can be received & the boys were good sports & all participated while the girls had a good laugh!
The actual ceremony started at 3:30pm held at Contessa in Mt Waverley. So I managed to get home in time to feed Z & give him an afternoon nap before grooming him up his 2nd wedding of the year.
After the service was over, we dropped Z home with my in laws then headed back to Contessa where we all could finally let our hair down to eat, drink & chit chat the night away while watching the bride & groom play some silly games. It was absolutely hilarious especially of Guaran who was blind folded and had to remove the garter off Chai's leg except that it wasn't Chai but one of his mates (and of course he didn't know until the blind fold was taken off & you should've seen his reaction!).
Oh by the way, this is me in the lovely dress that my cousin Mee Yong handed down to me back in CNY last year when I had just found out that I was pregnant. I was reluctant to take it because I wasn't sure if I could ever fit into the dress since I wasn't sure if my body will go back into my pre-pregnancy shape...
She insisted for me to take it so I did and voila a year and 2months later...

1 comment:
hei u sexy mama! u look great! chai's wedding looks realy fun n Zach .... he looks so so cute wif his happy smiling picture n all ready for the wedding. luv steph
Post a Comment