Today was another highlight of parenting for both Mr M & I.
Firstly for Mr M:
I came home from work today only to discover that my husband had a meeting two clients. Now the thing was, my mother in law couldn't look after Z today plus my parents are away on holiday and I was of course at work. So the question was who looked after Z while Mr M was with meeting his clients? The answer was of course, himself.
I was so proud of my husband when he told me about his day. His two clients wanted to meet him for lunch so Mr M told him that he would be bringing his little one along. Now noticed that he didn't ask for their permission. Instead, he told them that he would be bringing Z irrespective of whether they liked the idea or not.
When he got to the restaurant, picture Mr M pushing Z in the pram while carrying his nappy bag on his back. My husband really looked like a poor full time single father with no help. Ha! But, both of his clients were amazed by Mr M's down to earth's persona. They were too blownaway by how 'relaxed' he was at looking after Z throughout the meeting. Thank God Z behaved himself.
Anyway, Mr M told me that Z was a very good boy up until when he got home. That's when he screamed & cried for his food. Serenity had all of a sudden turned into chaos... That was the time that I had rang home to check up on my two boys. You could hear Z's deafening cries in the background demanding for his food while Mr M was totally struggling and wishing he had help at home. I definitely chuckled after hanging up the phone with him thinking to myself 'poor daddy...'
Mrs M:
After I had reached home, I spent most of my night preparing Zach's food for the next two days. I have never mashed so many times in my life and I shiver at the thought that mr Masher will be my best friend for another four months or so. I can't wait until Z grows his teeth because I really am so over mashing his food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my dear, get a blender. Do u need one? since ur parents r stil in town, we can buy u a small one... it totally save up ur time n energy. Wat say u?
steph
Post a Comment