Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fishing with the folks

I belong to a family of fishermen. My father is a fanatic & so is my husband. Today, we decided to go back to Kilcunda for another round of fishing (I think it must be the 4th time of the year to date *rolling eyes*) but this time we also took Mr M's parents along. So at 7:30am, we dragged ourselves off our bed to arrive at my parents place by 8:30am (this was worse than going to work here!). We finally arrived at Kilcunda at around 9:30am just btw low & high tide.

My two mothers & I were bored as ever. So we spent the entire afternoon playing with Zach as well as lots of eating & drinking while waiting for our men to arrive back with plenty of fish on the table.





And of course, we were not disappointed. The fisherman of the day had to go to my father who caught like a whopping 15 fish vs my husband 3 in a span of five hours. It was my father in law's first time so he didn't catch anything. Nonetheless, everyone had a good time despite the fact that I was totally exhausted on my day off.