OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
After doing all the checks on which are the cheapest flights, we've finally booked our tix to SF, LA & back for Kim & Romeo's wedding in August! OMG OMG OMG!! MR & MRS M ARE SUPER EXCITED! We will be spending our 2nd year wedding anniversary there too! YAY!
I was originally going to claim all of my Qantas Frequent Flyer points (of which I have been diligently collecting since 2000!) for one of the return flight. However, since Qantas was having a big sale on their USA flights, and that frequent flyer points are earned based on mileage as opposed to dollars spent (like Virgin blue), we've decided to purchase 2 return tix instead & collect the points so that we can go to Hawaii and back for the two of us all FREE OF CHARGE some time next year! DOUBLE YAYS! The tickets only costed $1100 per person RETURN inclusive of tax! Now that's a bargain (cos usually they are about $2000!).
Anyway, so I was telling one of my colleague about my concern come August for Zachariah as he may cry every day for the 14 days because he may yearn for his parents! My colleague looked at me and replied 'um.. it won't be Zach that will be crying, it will be you!'. Now there's a revelation! Will I really be crying when we are separated from him for 2 weeks? Hmm.... only time will tell.
In the mean time, I have sworn off all shopping here cos I'm soooo going to save up big time to shop till I drop in the States especially since they allow two suitcase each to fly there & back with! It's been like 7 years since I went there! So watch out Costco, Bath & Body Works, Gap, Wallgreens & all the factory outlets, HERE I COME!! As for Mr M, Clam Chowder, Supersized burgers, Mel's drive in, Texas Roadhouse, Cheesecake factory and the list goes on..... here he comes!! :)
