Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fishing with the Biclars


It all began with one word spoken at Zach's recent birthday party... 'fishing'. As soon as my dad heard this, immediately he agreed to go with Glenn, his darling wife & wonderful parents along with ourselves & the hub to go to Kilcunda for a day of fishing. My dad was to show them exactly where to fish (as they went there once but caught nothing cos they didn't know where the 'spot' was).
Anyhow, so my dad dragged all of us out at 8:30am on a Saturday to go fishing. Of course I didn't fish. I had my little man to look after. Thank God mum came with us otherwise I would be so bored waiting for a whole 7hours for them to finish fishing! crazy I know..

We did however keep ourselves occupied by bringing Z to the park to check out the playground. This is the first time in his whole life that he's been on the playground! 100% supervision of course. A milestone alright!



Mummy protecting baby...my little man protecting mummy..



Then after park, Z wanted some peace & quiet to read his novel. LOL!


mummy helps little Z practice walking... he's getting really good :)


Then he decided to play with daddy's car keys sitting on his chair all by himself.


His chubba leg accidentally fell into the hole of the chair & I thought it was way too cute to not take a shot!


Mum then helped me look after Z while I go explore the beaches & soak in the salty fresh air!
This was a piece of rock I found with all sorts of colours & patterns on it thanks to years of water erosion & salt combined. I thought it was very pretty...


Here are some tiny little seashells forming on the rocks



Here are the fishermen working hard at sea :)





Yes 7 whole hours later.. they finally headed back up to go home thanks to the RAIN! If it weren't for the rain, I don't think the 4 fishermen would've come back up!


Altogether about 20+ fish were caught that day! At this rate, all the parrot fish in Kilcunda are going to be extinct by end of this year!