When I was in Singapore working as the Market Strategy & Planning Manager for Clairol, one of my portfolio was none other than my most fav haircare shampoo brand of all > Herbal Essences.
My all time scent has to be the orange bottle (body envy), pink classic bottle for dry damaged hair & now the most recent launch in both Australia & SE Asia - Long Term Relationship which is the Blood Red bottle! It's a fusion of red raspberries & satin & boy the smell is just DI - VINE not to mention it makes your hair SHINE too :)
Now, I remember back in March last year, I was still writing the launch plans for both Australia/NZ & the ASEAN countries. We had only 2 bottles in the office cos we had just received a couple of these very precious bottles sent over from North America. Boy I really dreamt about stealing the shampoo bottle so I could go home with it & try it! Then finally my dream came true when the brand manager gave his only conditioner bottle to me as a farewell gift in July last year! I was ecstatic!
Nonetheless, I knew it would be another one whole year before I could try the shampoo! So about March this year when we had just launched LTR into both Australia & SE Asia, I managed to score myself a shampoo bottle!
As soon as I did, I had placed it in our shower but still left it unopen because I wanted to finish off Wella Professional Sebastian evokativ shampoo which has lasted for over a year now cos I bought the 1litre bottle at staff price of course! Then one night, after my husband came out of the shower, I could smell our whole room filled with raspberries! This was our conversation:
"Um.. did you just use my shampoo?"
"Er... no?"
"Er.. the smell is soooo strong as if you can lie to me.... come here I want to smell your head"
Mr M obediently walks towards me & gives me a whiff of his head.
"Yes affirmative! You've used my shampoo & I still don't get it cos you've got no hair.. "
One very funny thing about Mr M is that before he met me, he had never used shampoo ever (cos he doesn't need it). He would just use soap to wash his head. However, ever since we lived in Singapore & I had brought home so many samples of HE to try (and I mean literally 6 variants out of the possible 7!), he would use it every single day without fail cos he too fell in love with each of the bottle's scent.
When we had arrived back in Australia, I had stopped using all of my Herbal b/c I had wanted to finish off my Sebastian. Immediately Mr M stopped using shampoo altogether cos Herbal was no where in sight in our shower! 6mths later however, when I finally took home the bottle of LTR, Mr M by default picks up the cool bright looking bottle & automatically squirts it on his head even though he's got NO hair! So the moral of the story is... if you love a nice smelling hair or in his case.. head, then go try a bottle of the new Long Term Relationship!
I guarantee you will love it because it's absolutely scent-sational :)
