Ahem.. yes excuse the pun.. but the world's no. 1 nappy - PAMPERS has finally hit the shelves of every Coles stores in NSW & VIC Australia!So like me.. if you're a parent of a newborn, baby, toddler, junior, then make sure you try this brand out. You will never look back especially when you see just how thin, comfy & absorbent it is vs say an ALDI nappy or a HUGGIES.
But I must admit, it's not as cheap as babylove. So if you want to save money, I suggest use the cheapo brands for day time use and then use Pampers for night time use b/c they really do help to protect your baby's sleep for up to 12 hours & not to mention prevent nappy rash.
For the first time ever we will be airing the TV commercial as of THIS SUNDAY! It's the cutest ad ever & I'm proud to say I along with the marketing manager chose the ad out of the 10 that we had from North America & UK and then adapted to the Australian voice over. I too picked the lady's voice for the commercial.
Everytime I watch the ad, it makes me go goo goo ga ga cos the baby in the ad is just soooo cute & they really do make those movements when they're asleep :)
Anyway enough of my cluckiness, get out there and buy a packet of Pampers from your nearest Coles & let me know how you like them ;)
