Saturday, September 12, 2009

Zachariah's 1st Birthday Party



Today I celebrated my first year of life with everyone who loves me and have always visited me since I was a baby. My mummy & daddy decided to hold the party at Ruffeys Lake Park because it is a very clean & new park. It has a lot of playgrounds for my gor gor & jie jie to play on and there's always toilets & water nearby for everyone to use. Not to mention there's a lake and plenty of greens for everyone to roll on and get dirty. The weather was very windy & grey from the moment we arrived. Mummy like always was worried.

Nonetheless, everyone still carried on like they did to setup. I on the other hand just bossed them around while sitting on my chair waiting to receive all of my presents greet all of my guests :)


Mummy keeps on telling me I have to be good to her four besties and their hubbies too who have helped her & daddy tremendously with my party. (aunty Chai is missing from the pic b/c she is some where pigging out on the food to feed my little friend whom I will meet in Feb next year :)



My dad was the chef of the day. He loves to eat meat but because he had to play host, he didn't end up eating much of the meats that he marinated. Poor daddy. Aunty Wongie & her sister made me my ladybird cupcakes. I never knew ladybirds came in blue colour too. They were real cool. Yum yum yum...



Thank you to my Bee Lan yi yi for getting me those yummy yam crackers. I didn't eat any cos I have no teeth but all my guests says they were yummy :)


Right after midday, God decided to open up the heavens & let the sun shine through. The day was soooo sunny after that! Everyone said it was a gorgeous day :)



I then played with aunty Wong & uncle Glenn & got a bit toi-yed.

Aunty Audrey is holding my g/f Naomi (wearing pink striped leggings). I call her mimi :)


Aunty LW can I please drink my milk now? yay more milk money!


I'm about to cut my cake!






mmmMMM this taste soooo good!


Gimme more! Gimme more!


I'm toi-yed wai gong.. can you take me home now?


Yay more milk money!


We can go home now!