Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Zachariah is 1 month!

I can't believe one month has passed so fast although I dídn't think it was since I am practically up ever single 24hrs of the day. My baby boy has grown so much and already he has such a cute personality. I am sooo in love! Here's my little monkey getting chubbier by the day...

At 4 weeks, here are the things we have noticed:

1) He now loves to manipulate his parents & grandparents. He absolutely hates it when we put him in the cot awake. He would send off a crescendo cry & oh he loves it when ppl hold him to sleep. Too spoilt!

2) Baby is getting more and more chubby with rolls of puppy fat

3) He now knows how to respond with his baby voice. So damn cute I tell ya!

4) His eye lashes have all grown out! yay!

5) Baby still have a bit of jaundice but Praise God he is still eating & pooing well (although sometimes he is constipated & pushes so hard that his whole face goes red & then he starts to cry... so cute!)
6) Zach is finally appreciating things that move like his cot's hanging mobile! He finally looked up and can saw the 4 little creatures flying around in circles. Funny thing is he would start to wave his hand up in a circle too in an attempt to touch them... When he finally realises he can't touch them, he would start to cry... so cute!

7) One fine night, my baby started drinking my milk very rapidly... literally it was one gulp after another without any breathing. I was getting a bit worried for a moment then since he literally was not inhaling any air but instead he was constantly sucking & gulping his milk. Then finally about 10 gulps later, he pulled away to gasp for a BIG breath of air.. it was a mixture of fright & humour for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is too precious vicky! he's looking like daddy! xoxox kim