At 6 weeks, here are the changes in Zach:
1) Zach's personality is really showing now. No longer does he just hold his gaze at you. Now his mouth opens, tongue moves in and out & very commonly he would do his 'ers' & 'oh's when you speak to him. He also loves to smile a lot now.
2) We have discovered that his recognition of both Mr M & I have gotten stronger. If we are in the room & he hears our voice, straight away he would look in our way. If he gets agitated from a stranger holding him, all Mr M & I have to do is to hold him and he would usually settle. Or if he is contented with a stranger's hold & I walk into the room calling out his name, he will immediately start to cry to get my attention. It's really amazing..
3) I went to the Maternal Child & Health centre just 1min walk from our place to get him checked up & weighed. My little boy passed all the tests they carried. First the child nurse held a pen to see if his eyes move with the pen & he did! Next, when he was crying, the nurse took a bell out to see if he would stop and stare at the bell & he did! Finally, the nurse started to continously talk to Zach in an attempt to get his response & he did! I was such a proud mama I tell you!
4) He is now 54cm in length from his original birth of 49cm. No wonder cos his ankles are all dangling off his feeding pillow. My little man used to be this small little infant and now is a big baby! I can't believe how much he has grown over the span of 1.5mths alone!
5) He now weighs a whopping 5.4kg from his original birth weight of 3.4kg. That's a whole 2kg gain at only 1.5months old! My little fei chey is just like his daddy.... he loves to eat, sleep & not exercise. Every time I put him in the play gym in an attempt to exercise his neck, he always flop downwards & can never lift it up thanks to his double chin. Then he would start to cry.. God bless him!
8) We finally have tested out our baby bjorn the other day to go grocery shopping since the other time he hated sitting in his pram & screamed at the top of his lungs. To our surprise, he loved resting on daddy's chest & would often fall asleep. So now we've decided to use the sling more often vs the pram. It's way more convenient too.


1 comment:
wat 5.4kg @ 1.5mths??? wat did u feed him??? omigosh! but he is stil so so so CUTE! Zach really looks like daddy. Does Kelv gets tired using the sling? They both look so cute in dat pic.
steph
Post a Comment