Here's my little chubby chub having his sunbathing session
Zach is now:
1) very responsive to people - If you keep on speaking to him, he will reply back to you with a 'woo' or an 'er'.
2) giving out real smiles - If you play with him, he will smile back at you. When he's tired and falling into a hypnotising mode, he will do the occassion chuckle. So so cute.
3) having less wind in his tummy - that's b/c I have stopped all of my cow's milk intake (which apparently causes wind)
4) absolutely hates it when we put him in the cot - that is b/c we have rocked him from young and it doesn't help also that we now have an automatic sarong swing that our church friends in Singapore had bought us. He absolutely loves it & I tell you it's so handy in the day time cos I just leave him in the automatic swing while I go do housework.
5) Has discovered his hands & feet - I read on babycentre that I should now teach him that his hands are actually connected to his body. So I placed him in his play gym and pulled one of the toys towards him & took his hand to whack it. After a few whacks, he now does it himself. However, my poor little boy is actually scared of all those things hanging above him. Everytime he whacks it, it comes straight back at him and he would start to cry & then scream.
6) has discovered the art of squealing in a very high pitched deafening tone - one morning he started to squeal so loudly like a spoiled brat princess as if he learned it from his dream the night before. I really have no idea where he picked this up from!

1 comment:
Zach is sooo chubby hor.... i can see his arm (elbow down) got 3 folds. how cuuuuteeeeee.
he looks more and more like Kelv.
and man.... i love that sarong thing you've got. remember when my lil sister was put in there during the day. but of course in those days, it wasn't automatic one. there was a roster set up, whose turn it was to rock it. hahaha.
it's great to see you have more time blogging now =) cos it's hard to find time to visit you.
Post a Comment