Saturday, November 15, 2008

House: The Study Room

In the upcoming weeks, I will be posting some photos of our house progress since it has taken so so long to get it going thanks to the bub ;) Nearly every room in the house have a different colour. Some rooms are all painted in one colour while others have its own unique feature wall. Thus, you can say our house is like a rainbow?
Anyway, here's our study room which I decorated & tidied up. It took me 3 days to do it when normally it would be just 1! I chose a bright yellow colour for our study room because I wanted a colour that stimulates the mind. We also decided to place the desk near the window to rest the mind with the nature view. We also decided to place the desk facing the study room door so that if Zach or anyone ever runs in while mummy/daddy is speaking on the phone, we can quickly tell them to shoosh.



Voila - All completed! Nice right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!!! it really looks like real office. You are really good, man... I like the colour of your wall too, can't wait to see the other wall colours =)