Our bub is getting cuter & smarter by the day... gosh my heart just goes goo goo ga ga everytime I see him! We've shaved his head for the 2nd time again cos his hair was growing out in patches. Anyway, here are the changes we've noticed:
1) He loves to kick - so much so that every time we put him in his cot which is at the bottom of the cot, by the next morning when we go see him, he's all the way up to the cot. So we've now put cushions at the top just in case he hits himself on the post of his bed.
2) He loves to talk - If you get him started on a good day (Eg. after he is satisfied with his feed & has done his poo), he will hold a conversation with you very well.
3) He loves to smile - If I say to him 'kiss kiss' & does the pose, he will smile back at me. He also smiles more when he's on the changing table or when we pick him up from his cot in the mornings. So gorgeous!
4) He has more rashes on his face & head now and his nappy rash at the left side of his little testicle has gone really bad. So I've stopped using my Sudo creme & only put on Curash Powder. Hopefully this works. And we've also stopped using all bath gels and only bathe him in water.
5) We are now exposing his hands more (without mittens) so that means I'm always cutting his nails (best time to do it is when I'm breastfeeding & he's totally loving his milk & not moving and of course I use a small scissor instead of nail clipper as you have more control of cutting his nail instead of his flesh!) - However baby still take all of his fingers to smear all over his face & sometimes he pokes his face & eyes and then cries.. ARGHHH! He is still learning...
6) He loves to turn his head left & right non-stop as if there's a lot of things to see up in the air...
7) At two months, he now weighs a whopping 6kg! His head circumference is now 40.5cm (+1cm) & his length has increased by 2cm to 57cm. Yay! C'mon baby, jia you, you must be taller than daddy ok? kekeke...

3 comments:
he looks gorgeous even when he's naked. very cute boy. now i can see that he's got your eyes.
i was just comparing his pic when he was newborn and now that he's 2 mths old, BIG DIFFERENCE!!!! his face evolved and in 2 months, look at what he's capable of doing. if only my learning rate is as quick as baby, i'll be a genius. hehehe
thanks Sis. You are probably the number 4th person to say he's got my eyes! While everyone else says he's mini Kelv.. bleh! I can see how much he looks like me everytime I see him esp when he smiles. Looks just like me when I was a baby! ha!
Sorry it's been awhile since I've visited your blog. Congrats to both of you. Hey Kel we should catch-up since you're almost walking distance from me. Ho-yuin
Post a Comment