The last time I heard Zach cry all so loud & red was when he was first born. The second time was when he had his Hep B shot at the hospital. Now for the third time, it was at his 2 months immunisation for the 4 in 1 injection (Whooping cough-Tetanus-Diphtheria, Hep B, Hib & Pneumococcal Disease) and an oral form of vaccine for Polio which he absolutely loved & couldn't stop sucking the plastic tube. My mother in law drove us to the doc cos it was raining & cold. After the injection, he was so drowsy that he fell asleep. He slept through the day & night. It was sheer bliss for me cos it meant I could get things done ;)
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh dear, immunisation is every baby's nightmare i think. But until he's big enough to run away, it should be easy for you to get him have immunisation. I remember when JL could walk, oh, man.... she saw the scene and wouldn't walk in, I had to force her. She knew what was coming on her way.
I don't think JL had the polio vaccine. Is that something optional? Do you think I should get the polio thing? What did your doc say? cos I didn't take JL to the doctor, I went to the council immunisation place. and they didn't give the polio thing. if it's necessary, then i might go to doc to get her the polio vaccine
Post a Comment