Sunday, November 9, 2008

Put your hands up in the air!

Ever since Zach was about 2 weeks old, he hated us wrapping his hands in his bunny rug. Everytime we did it, he would scream & cry, struggling to get out. So from 2 weeks onwards, we decided to only wrap his body & allow his hands to come out.

Without fail, each time he sleeps, his hands would be up in the air. Sometimes he looks like ultraman, but most of the time I believe he is simply saying 'Hallelujah Praise The Lord'.

And everytime I look at these pics, no matter how tough my day was, I would just smile knowing that I have been so blessed beyond measures.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kekeke ... he is so so so CUTE! :-)
Zach really reminds me of emily wen she was a bb, she too also sleep like dat - hands in d air. No matter how i wrap her hands (mind u wen she was jus born), she'l stil find her way 2 push up her hands ... its really so funny.
Yeah! no matter how tired/stress ur day is ... jus look @ ur bb n u'l forget abt d outside world. Ain't it fun 2 b a mummy?!
luv, steph

Anonymous said...

aawwwwwww.... soooo sweeetttt. doesn't he look like an angel? ah, baby, they have the power to make tough day more bearable.