Monday, November 24, 2008

Zachariah at 11 weeks!

1) My bub loves to do all sorts of cooing noises which reminds us that he's very happy. He absolutely loves his bao bao (bolster) & always talk to the cartoons prints on the bolster cover & yes he still stares & talks to the ceiling's ventilator & laugh everytime he sees it. I wonder who is up there making him laugh?

2) The dry scalp on his head & face have gotten much better now that we've started to use QV bath oil & cream on his head as well as cooking olive oil for his face.

3) He now loves to play on his rocking chair & he knows how to grip too! I think my bub is going to be a right hander cos he seems to always grab with his right hand while the left is made redundant.

4) I can now play with my bub and he's very responsive to it too. For example, I would throw him in the air and do a big laugh & my bub would copy me exactly the way I laugh.. it's hilarious!

5) My bub loves looking at the mirror of himself. He would continuously stare at himself for ages astonished to see how he actually look like!

6) His neck is getting stronger now & he can lift his head for at least 6 seconds before he flops back down.


6) Zach now sleeps much longer in the nights. His feeds at night usually stretches for 5 hours & sometimes 6 hours if we're lucky! So this means we can now get more sleep! yay!

7)
Zach can now do the 'shivers down your spine' emotion. I saw him the other day when I was changing him on his changing table - he was doing a little shake of his head & saying something like "brrrrr' as if shivers were going down his spine. It was sooo cute!

8) My boy loves to sleep with his hand touching whoever's holding him's chest. It's as if he needs to feel their heartbeat so he can sleep better.

9) Oh and did I mention how much he loves sitting on mummy's lap?


"hmmm how come mummy's hand is much bigger than mine?"