Today is exactly 40 weeks for baby Minga #2...
We are very proud to introduce to the world our daughter,
Davina Lai Chun Ming
Born: Tuesday 10/08/10 @11:39am
Weight: 3.19kg
Head Circumference: 35cm
Length: 52cm
Picture taken at 2hours old

Meaning of Name:We are very proud to introduce to the world our daughter,
Davina Lai Chun Ming
Born: Tuesday 10/08/10 @11:39am
Weight: 3.19kg
Head Circumference: 35cm
Length: 52cm
Picture taken at 2hours old

> Davina - Hebrew for 'Beloved'
> Chun 春 - meaning 'Spring' in Chinese
Why we chose this name:
1) Ever since Mr M & I were friends, he has always wanted his first born son to be named David as he loved the story of David found in the book of Samuel and of course all the beautiful poems He wrote for God in the book of Psalm. I told him that since David would be too popular amongst the kids, we should name our first born daughter Davina instead so that our child wouldn't be asking the teacher every time 'which David are you referring to Miss'?
2) Just like the name Beloved, we want Davina to grow up to be a beloved child of God. A woman of courage & after God's heart just like David was.
3) I gave my daughter 'Chun' as her Chinese name because ever since I was a teenager, I always loved the name Chun. Just like the name suggests, she will be the season that everyone looks forward to. As well, she will grow up to blossom in everything that she does.
Click here to read the meaning of Zachariah's name.
Mr and Mrs M praises God yet again for giving us our indescribable gift... She is just so beautiful!

1 comment:
beautiful name for your lil gal. She is jus so adorable. hv fun during confinement.
steph
Post a Comment