Thursday, August 5, 2010

好笑好笑! 哈哈哈...

Remember during my final week of gestation with BM#1, everyone around me seems to be more nervous than I and were constantly asking 'has bb come yet, has he come yet?'. Grrr.. if only I knew right?!

Now 2yrs later, the same thing is happening again! I'm getting sms'es, emails, FB msgs asking if I've delivered yet. And if I don't update the FB status for a few days, EVERYONE will start to message me to ask if bb has arrived! Grrr.. This really frustrates me cos c'mon guys, I ain't God, how am I supposed to know when she's coming out? Just leave us alone please!!

So, I decided rather than letting it get to me, I will stir up everyone instead. So today, I posted on FB status in Chinese (so that it only reaches the selected few who can read Chinese) to say 'I am about to meet my little precious one soon! hehehe' (which could mean anything right?). Then all of a sudden bang bang bang.. all these ppl commenting on it straight away saying 'are you in labour?'. Then before you know it, Mr M is getting phone calls from ppl asking him the same thing! lol. C'mon guys, if I really was in labour, you shouldn't be ringing Mr M cos he would be fully abused by me!

Ahh... as you can see, I'm really enjoying my maternity leave! ;)

1 comment:

Siska Harrison said...

ooops. Sorry. I'm one of them. I shall wait for ur news then. But so notty of u stirring up ppl like that with ur FB update. Sooorrrryyy again. I wish u a quick & minimum pain labour. It wld be unrealistic of me to say painless labour. Lol.