Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Clothes - Done!

My folks finally came back from their 6wks holiday to Malaysia & UK. I remember before they left, they were asking me what I had wanted? My only request was to buy anything from GAP kids in UK only if it's on clearance especially since Australia don't have any GAP here (although I found out just yesterday that GAP will be opening its first store in Australia here in Chadstone in October! ! Zara & H&M will soon follow early next year! HOORAY!).

While they were in UK, my dad told me that my mum has kinda gone a little bit crazy doing shopping for our 2 kids - predominantly for BM#2. I thought he was kidding until I saw an ENTIRE suitcase of clothes for both Z & BM#2 and the other 5% was for Mr M & I. Errr.. something must be wrong with the picture here! lol.

Anyway, to my amazement, my mum who is very old fashioned & not really aware of all the fashion labels, came back with clothes from Baby Gap, baby Ted Baker London, Pumpkin Patch, adult clothes from MNG, Zara, Lee Cooper & Lonsdale London! Wow I was super impressed by all the clothes she bought for us! We were super spoilt especially BM#2 & Z! Z also had his first pair of shoes with these cool neon blue lights. He is totally in love with them.

My mother in law has also bought her fair share of BM#2 clothes. Two bags worth. From cute leggings, to skirts, to dresses, to tops, to jumpers, to vests, to booties and the list goes on. Everything is pink of course.

I really hope this little one is definitely girl b/c if the doctor got the sex wrong, then he will be in a heap of trouble with me!

I can't wait to dress my little munchkins in their new outfits!